Can you walk into a room and immediately make friends?
Are you looking for a professional career with the freedom to travel and make an exceptional income?
Do you have a competitive team spirit?
Would you be excited to work in a recession proof industry?
TCP is seeking talented individuals like you nationwide to join our exceptional team. At TCP, we're revolutionizing the payments industry and shaping the future of merchant processing.
TCP Account Executives meet face to face with business owners in their area to discuss their electronic payments needs and are responsible for selling our award- winning Merchant Services Products and Solutions to prospective clients! Account Executives spend the majority of their time prospecting, building relationships, traveling, meeting and conducting sales presentations with prospective clients; including demonstrating how our products save the business money. TCP provides
qualified outside sales executives 10-15 preset appointments per week with business owners.
- Deliver compelling sales presentations and product demonstrations, highlighting the value proposition and key benefits of TCP's solutions.
- Negotiate and close sales, ensuring customer satisfaction and long-term business relationships.
- Collaborate with the sales team to share insights, strategies, and best practices to drive continuous improvement and achieve sales targets.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and product knowledge to effectively position TCP's offerings.
- Meet and build relationships with business owners; network within the community.
- Strong persuasive communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust is a must.
- Exceptional negotiation and closing skills, with the ability to overcome objections and handle rejections professionally.
- Self-motivated and target-driven, with a passion for exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Knowledge of payment processing systems, merchant services, and the financial technology industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in using CRM software to manage leads and track sales activities.
- Previous outside sales experience preferred, but not required. Attitude and personality are everything. We provide top-notch training to prepare you to sell and your Sales Manager assists and supports you on ALL of you appointments via phone.
- Flexible Full Time 1099
- Commission-based position with uncapped earnings!
- Monthly residuals and bonus pay!
- Average earnings, $50K+
- Paid Business Travel after 30 days of production (optional)
- Career advancement opportunities: Territory Manager, National Sales Manager
If you think you'd be a great fit, send us your resume, firstname.lastname@example.org !!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
Benefits: Flexible schedule
Experience level: 1 year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: Bonus pay, Commission pay
Travel requirement: Up to 25% travel
License/Certification: Driver's License and personal reliable transportation required (no rideshare)
TCP encourages applicants of all ages and experiences, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age. TCP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TCP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Make your first move in giving your career a massive push forward.